Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A little shopping at the LAM

I couldn't be at the Lowcountry Artist Market without picking up a couple things for myself! I needed to shop the awesomeness too! I was busy pretty much the entire show, but I had a couple of minutes to sneak away and do a little shopping!


First stop: Rewined candles. If you have never experienced the smell of these candles, then you need go buy some right now! They are incredible and hands down my favorite candle line! They use recycled wine bottles and fill them with natural soy wax in scents mimicking your favorite wines! My favorite scent is the Pinot Noir, but since I already had one at home I picked up Sangria (their summer scent) and Sauvignon Blanc at the show! You can find them online here.

Here's a pic from when I was creating this bridesmaid order with a morning cup of coffee and a Rewined candle.
 


Second stop: Whiskey Kittens for a lovely new iPhone case! Erica has some awesome designs but I had my eye on the teal chevron case! I'm really into chevron these days and one of my favorite colors is teal so that iPhone case was the perfect combo! You can find all her lovely iPhone cases in her Etsy shop here.



Believe me, I could've spent every penny to my name, but I had to show some self control! I definitely have some great idea for gifts! That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment