Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Successful Show

Whew! It's definitely been a little while since I've posted, but I've been busy bee for sure! Last week I was preparing for the Lowcountry Artist Market. I always feel like I'm not going to have enough jewelry so the week before I go on a crazy binge and make tons of new jewels! The only problem - I start setting up my table and realize I brought WAY too much! Oh well!


As always, the LAM was absolutely amazing! It's my very favorite show and I'm so thankful to be included each time! Kristen always does an incredible job selecting vendors and there's always a nice crowd! And this time I was between two fantastic sellers: Dodeline Design and Inherited. You should definitely check out their Etsy shops! Dodeline Design creates hilarious greeting cards, personalized stationery and custom wedding invitations. Sarah's super sweet and very talented! Inherited is a beautiful vintage shop with lovely dresses, tops, skirts and shoes! Sabrina definitely has an eye for fashion!


Here are a couple photos I snapped before the show started:
As you can see, my table was overflowing with jewelry! My number one seller were the Quatrefoil Dangle Earrings!
My little milk glass dish was completely full when I started and I only had two pairs left by the end! Time to order some more and restock the online shop!

2 comments:

  1. I love mine (Quatrefoil Dangle Earrings, that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Quatrefoils, too (as does my husband!). Need more!

    ReplyDelete