Friday, June 22, 2012

Champagne & Gold Bridesmaids Earrings

I had the pleasure of working with another Etsy bride recently and wanted to share some pictures! I think they turned out so gorgeous!  She really loved the Vermeil Quatrefoil Earrings, but she wanted a champagne colored teardrop bead instead of the emerald jade color. My response, "Yes! Of course I can make that for you!" I already had the most perfect champagne drops, so I took a quick pic and sent her this...
Gorgeous, right? Why I didn't think that design before, who knows, but I'm in love with these earrings! Seriously. And so was the bride! She ordered six pairs for her bridesmaids and a pair for herself too!
Here's some more pics of the earrings:

I was just thrilled with how they turned out! And the best part is these are perfect for the wedding, but they're also great for the girls to wear afterwards. Classic gold quatrefoil design paired with a neutral teardrop make these earrings dressy or casual!




No comments:

Post a Comment