Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blushing Bridesmaids

The past couple weeks I had the pleasure of working with a very sweet bride through Etsy on some custom earrings for her bridesmaids! They turned out absolutely beautiful!! I was so pleased with the end design and I'm pretty sure the bride was too when I got an e-mail from her yesterday saying that she absolutely loved them! Responses like that make me love what I'm doing!


I wanted to share a little bit about the process of getting to the end design...


She really loved these sweet blush pearl earrings that were listed in my shop, so I sent her a pair so she could make sure they matched the bridesmaids dresses.
The blush color matched perfectly (thank goodness!) but she asked if I could make them 2 drop pearl earrings instead of just the 1 pearl. I said, "yes! of course", and sent her a photo of these new designs.


We both decided that this design was the best! The crystal at the top with the two blush coin pearls hanging down. Classy, beautiful and perfect for her bridesmaids!


She ordered 6 pairs for her bridesmaids and kept the first pair, the one pearl drop earrings, for her junior bridesmaid!

Here are some more photos of the final design:




So pretty! I just love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment