Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Jewels

This past weekend I went home to Charleston for a quick trip and while I was there I found out that the bead show was in town. I love the bead show and as a self-diagnosed bead-a-holic the bead show is like paradise! I think I love buying beads just as much as I love creating jewelry! And I always enjoy going home and working with the new beads!

At this show there was a new vendor and she had all the jewels that've been searching for! It was amazing! Very high end exquisite jewels! So here are some of the earrings I created...





I can't even express how beautiful these jewels! I handpicked each jewel to create a matching pair for earrings. I think my favorite pair are the large Labradorite teardrop earrings (top right)and I might just shed a few tears whenever they sell. 

Check out my online shop: www.laurenamosdesigns.etsy.com (or click the tab above) for all the new jewels!

**And don't forget - the Facebook Giveaway is still going on! All you have to do is post a link to your favorite piece of Lauren Amos Designs jewelry to your Facebook wall and tag the LAD Facebook Fan Page (@Lauren Amos Designs) in your status**

No comments:

Post a Comment