Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello! Let me introduce myself...

My name is Lauren and this is my first blog. I wanted to create a place where my family and friends can keep up with my day to day happenings in my new home and to post about the exciting journey of expanding my business, Lauren Amos Designs.


I married my high school sweetheart, Bobby, in 2009. He's my rock and I love him to pieces! He recently got his dream job as a healthcare attorney in Raleigh, NC so we packed up our apartment, grabbed our little schnoodle girl, Addie, and hit the road! My last job was working for the federal government as a financial manager for marine corps project - real exciting, huh? (Yea...not so much.) It was a great experience, but now I'm ready to be my own boss and pursue creating jewelry as my full time career! (fingers crossed!)


I started Lauren Amos Designs when I was in college. I created an Etsy shop and have maintained it ever since. In Charleston, I participated in several craft shows and over the years sweet friends have hosted house parties, but now I'm really trying to get involved in all aspects of social media. I hope to keep you updated on new jewels, my crafting process and all my new adventures. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment